Making foreign appliances safe in the UK

Making foreign appliances safe in the UK

Using foreign appliances in UK sockets is dangerous if their plugs have not been converted for UK use. This could cause a fire or electric shock.

  • The plug and socket could overheat and start a fire
  • The appliance cable could overheat and start a fire
  • You could get an electric shock
  • Lack of fuse protection increases the risk of fire

Do not put yourself or others at risk by using foreign electrical plugs in UK sockets.

Read more here…

Skills

Posted on

April 12, 2015

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *